Katie Jones's Blog

Katie is from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She graduated from Grinnell College with a BA in History. She is a second year Master of Public Health student in the Community and Behavioral Health department at the University of Iowa. She works for the MPH Department and for the Iowa Cancer Consortium. She is interested in many public health topics, including health disparities, chronic disease prevention, sexual assault and domestic violence prevention, and health communication. In her spare time, she enjoys cycling and playing board games with friends.

This student blog is unedited and does not necessarily reflect the views of the College of Public Health or the University of Iowa.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

It's hard to believe that 2011 is almost over. 2011 was a very good year for me, although I'm looking forward to 2012. 2012 is both exciting and kind of scary to me, since it will be a major transition year. I'll be getting my MPH in the spring and (hopefully!) starting a new job in public health.

I hope that you had a good 2011 and are excited about 2012 as well. Before I head off, here is a great little video about one of the best things you can do for your health.



Have a happy and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment